Alien Plants?

The first pic looks very real isn't it? Make you think hah! No just an visual effect, thank god!

alien plant

"This photo-realistic anime video (more here) of slow-moving plants with tentacles, tongues, beaks and lazily blinking eyes actually made my stomach do one of those slow somersaults you get when you step on a turd. Something about these evinces a genuinely atavistic reaction, a whole-body squick. There's nothing overtly gross here, but the net effect makes me go all ooey-gooey" Link

alien plant2This is just too gross. I feel like vomiting after I seen this. I just don’t like those disgusting eye like balls.
Via: Veerle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

NLS said...

sis

Try to avoid the automatic comment writing, like bot.
You can change in :
Blogger/ Setting/ Comment/ and click to text verification option box.

your truly,

NLS